23 May, 2019 Let’s Get This Party Started
Episode 2: Before You Spend Your Dough Here’s What You Need to Know
2 Jun, 2020
- Today’s Episode and the action steps that follow could literally save you thousands. Please don’t think me arrogant in saying that it’s just that I’ve seen the good the bad and the ugly of buying investment property.
- To put it bluntly I want you to avoid wasting your “dough” and buy an investment property on emotion rather I’d like to see you make rational well researched decisions so you won’t be disappointed by your investment choices later on.
- What I’m sharing with you came about as a result of my experiences both as a Mortgage Broker of over 18 years where I settled hundreds of investment property purchases.
- In my role as a Broker I was able to see first-hand the impact of the different types of Investment Property purchase decisions made by investors that produced a range out outcomes some outstanding and others that ended in tears.. and secondly from my time of some ten years where I marketed mostly Off the Plan properties to investors.
- What I want to share with you first off is an Understanding of What Makes a Good Investment & The Factors that Influence This?
- To Learn Based on History What sort of Properties to Avoid & Where NOT to buy.
- Off Market Purchases: What Are They & How Do They Work?
- Diamonds in the Rough – Finding great deals in a property downturn
- Negative Gearing vs Positive Cash Flow
- The Dream Team – Why you need one and how to build it?
- Research, Research, Research – The importance of doing your homework and making independent judgments.
- The Holy Grail – Finding the ultimate property investment.
- Does the Holy Grail of property investment really exist?
- Securing the Holy Grail – Finding and accessing these properties.